To laugh often and much;

To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of people;

To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;


To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;

To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived

This is to have succeeded.

-Bessie Stanley & Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Okay! okay! This is the last post for today, I promise!

I forgot to mention in my first post today: I can feel our baby kick and move! On Tuesday Dec. 21st, I was sitting at home reading a book in the recliner when I felt a little brushing in my lower abdomen. Baby kicks the hardest when I am eating and often catches me off guard with his/her punches to my poor tummy. We have an aggressive little one on our hands. Most of the time, it feels like when your tummy does a little flip-flop when nervous.



(Okay, I just thought this was funny.)



No, I will definitely NOT be a twilight mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment