To laugh often and much;

To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of people;

To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;


To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;

To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived

This is to have succeeded.

-Bessie Stanley & Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello second trimester!



When I uploaded this picture on my computer this morning, I noticed that I finally look pregnant. (14 weeks!) Unless I've told them I'm expecting, no one has really noticed that I'm pregnant. On all those pregnancy blogs, they say the first trimester you just look like "you've eaten a really big lunch", hence the bigger abdomen. Now I am entering my "pouchy" phase, in which I really will need to start shopping in the prego section of Target and kiss my pre-pregnancy jeans goodbye. However, even before I learned I was expecting, I dedicated myself to getting some good cardio in 3-4 times a week and have kept up this habit throughout my pregnancy thus so far. As a result, I have not gained any weight in my first trimester. My weight seems to be redistributing from my thighs to my abdomen. (Knock on wood...)

1 comment: